Thursday, July 5, 2012

Perfection does exist...

Take a look at this set-up..the kitchen, dining, pantry and a linen/ironing room all linked up in the most stylish and practical way..and you'll have to agree with me. This is what perfection looks like. Don't be alarmed if you experience acute storage and organization envy...The inhabitants of this house seem to have mastered it ..and how!! And those glass partitions are killing me!!!! Come on.. feast your eyes on this cream & black gorgeousness...



















Never seen better organized drawers...



















via nicety


4 comments:

Designwali said...

i may actually cook in a space like this. GORGEOUS!

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Looks like they brought the dinette right on home from a restaurant! Love how cafe chic this design looks and feels...like having your own gourmet chef slicing it up in the kitch! From the hi-contrast framework to the exhibition pantry...TOO good for words! Totally pinning, thanks for sharing!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

alex said...

I love those black kitchen worktops. I would really love to have this kind of kitchen.

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me? I could pin every single one of those photos - From the aesthetics to the organization it is absolute perfection! I'm so glad I saw this .. but you are right, ENVY is taking over right now! The tea drawer... wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...