Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Monday pinterest love- fairy lights

I know it's a whole day after monday..but I had some serious issues with my laptop yesterday. Let's pretend it is still monday, shall we...and start off the week on a twinkling note!

With a delicious dose of these little twinkle lights..that go a long way in adding...

... a whole lot of sparkle to that most important day of your life...




...and to the celebrations that follow...














...or a little bit of whimsy to a special day...







...some extra fun to a fun-filled evening...











...and a touch of magic to the 'everyday'...














This is the image that sparked off today's post!


...at times it can be unusual....


via here








...at others... simply radical...





Fairy lights...you've gotta love them...they do make everything a lot prettier !! A wonderful sparkling new week to you all!!


images via here

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love fairy lights- so romantic and pretty!

jacquelyn | lark + linen said...

I don't think I'll ever, ever tire of pretty white lights! They're so festive and lovely

Design Elements said...

wonderful sparkling post! love the white lights...unusual...simply radical...all of them. hugs to you, Meenal

Design Elements said...

just come back to see the image with the outdoor cinema...magnificent! hugs

Naomi said...

Those are magical! Reminds me of the wonder of childhood.

My Notting Hill said...

Beautiful images of fairly lights. Love the idea of placing a string of lights in large mason jars.

TreasureAgain said...

Please link my Mason Jar Party Lights original image back to me:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/52651300/mason-jar-party-lights-6-upcycled
Thank you

hee said...

what are those bottles called? the one with the narrow neck?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...