Tuesday, May 24, 2011

They are here...

A pair of gorgeous Pantons arrived at our doorstep this weekend..and I couldn't be happier...you can see how lovely it looks here..though it'll be doing duty at the dining table now...




As for the remaining six...the debate is still going on...In an earlier post I had mentioned that we would mix these up with another style of chairs...but now we are very inclined to buy six more of these...Tomorrow I will introduce you to my dining table and take your expert opinion...I have a feeling the vote is going to be heavily skewed in favour of this curvacious lady!!

image maison marigold

10 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

how exciting! They look lovely in the garden.

Designwali said...

so exciting!

design elements said...

white Pantons...timeless! wonderful to mix them. First time I read about mixing chairs was in Vicente Wolf's first book "Learning to See". SInce them I mix chairs always :-) Warm hugs to you, Meenal

Erica Cook said...

Fantastic addition anywhere! Just discovered your lovely blog through a comment on another. I'll be visiting often. :)

meenal bishnoi said...

virginia, designwali- thanks!
Erica- lovely to have you over!
Maria- that is the first option- to mix it up..but thus far i've failed to find anything suitable..i was thinking maybe eames bucket chairs at the ends..lets see if i can find them..xx meenal

The enchanted home said...

Very pretty.....love the lines, so elegant and can be mixed so well just about anywhere, look forward to seeing what you decide! Thanks for stopping by.

pve design said...

Now I would love to be sitting pretty in that chair! :)
pve

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

The chair just looks fabulous sitting here along...looking forward to seeing the pair at your table! Janell

Verdigris Vie said...

Very exciting... I can't wait to see the rest! I am all about the mixing, go with your instincts..

Vie

Sandra Evertson said...

Fabulous chairs!
Sandra Evertson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...